Sunday, July 24, 2011

Picture uploading from Bratislava!!

Hi everyone, it's a gorgeous day in Bratislava, and we are just LOVING eastern Europe. :) Before we pound the pavement heading toward Budapest I just wanted to update 'yous guys' at home with a few pics of some of our memories from this journey since the business lounge at the Sheraton has SUPER HUGE computer screens, and I can see our photos so much easier than on our itsy bitsy Netbook! We have lots of helpful and interesting factoids on the way to share as well that we've been compiling in every city, but for now please simply enjoy seeing some of what we've been up to, in both eastern and western Europa. Much love!!

PS - Sal and I are both SO glad we had time to Skype with some of our family members yesterday. Though it makes us miss you even more, it was so good to catch up. To the Frats, I'm sorry I was in the shower and missed saying hello! I had to max out on the hotel luxury while it lasted!!! I will definitely be on with Sal next time <3

Jilvatore w/ the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen

Does anyone know the significance of these labels? There will be a follow up image once we're back home!

Schloss Schonbrunn palace in Vienna

the backyard I never had ;) Schloss Schonbrunn, Vienna

Rain ain't gonna hold us down!

No comments:

Post a Comment